Planned maintenance is a schedule of activities to keep your HVAC system running smoothly and efficiently. Completing these activities regularly can prevent minor problems from turning into significant ones and avoid the need for costly repairs or replacements. Contact us today for HVAC services, to get started.
The four phases of planned maintenance for a healthy HVAC are the following:
- Corrective Maintenance: Corrective maintenance is scheduled when a problem is detected in your system. This type of maintenance helps to fix the problem so that your system can continue to operate correctly.
- Preventive Maintenance: Preventive maintenance is scheduled regularly, even when there are no problems with your system. This maintenance helps to prevent problems from occurring in the first place.
- Predictive Maintenance: Predictive maintenance is based on data that is collected from your system. This data is used to predict when a problem might occur so that the necessary repairs can be made before the problem becomes serious.
- Emergency Maintenance: Emergency maintenance is performed when a problem occurs that cannot wait for a scheduled visit. This maintenance helps to fix the problem as quickly as possible so that your system can be up and running again.
Johnson Refrigeration Inc is a company that provides all the services of HVAC in Blythe, CA. We can help you with all of your HVAC needs, including planned maintenance. Contact us today at (760) 922-5124 to schedule a consultation.
Benefits Of HVAC Planned Maintenance
Planned maintenance has many benefits for your HVAC system, including the following:
- Longer lifespan: By completing planned maintenance regularly, you can prolong the lifespan of your HVAC system.
- Improved efficiency: Regular maintenance helps to keep your system running at peak efficiency, which can save you money on your energy bills.
- Fewer repairs: By catching problems early, you can avoid the need for costly repairs or replacements, and you can also save money in the long run.
- Improved indoor air quality: Regular maintenance helps to remove dirt and debris from your system and circulates clean air throughout your home or business. It improves the quality of the air you breathe and can help to reduce the spread of illness.
- Minimize odors: Regular maintenance helps to remove odors from your HVAC system so that your home or business smells fresh and clean. It also helps to remove any mold or mildew that may be growing in your system.
- Reduce noise levels: By completing regular maintenance, you can avoid problems that can cause your system to produce excessive noise. It also helps to create a peaceful environment inside your home or business.
Scheduling planned maintenance for your HVAC system is the best way to keep it running smoothly and efficiently. If you are looking for a company that provides HVAC services, Johnson Refrigeration Inc today. We also offer heating and air conditioning services in Blythe, CA, and will work with you to create a custom maintenance plan that meets your system’s unique needs.