Prevention, especially when it comes to HVAC maintenance its important to ensure the efficiency and longevity of your HVAC system. If you happen to reside in Blythe, CA and are looking for professional for HVAC in Blythe, CA, look no further than Johnson Refrigeration for assistance when it comes to taking preventative measures. You will be glad you did.
Benefits of preventive HVAC maintenance
If you haven’t already invested in some preventative measures, here’s why you should:
- Improves the efficiency of your HVAC system – The better you take care of your equipment, the longer it will last. That’s all there is to it! Just as you would give your car a fast tune-up to ensure it goes smoothly, you should do the same for your HVAC system. Preventive care will help identify issues when they can be fixed rather than when they must be replaced entirely. Service your air conditioner in the spring and your furnace in the fall so that you can use them without encountering an unexpected furnace repair in Blythe.
- Better indoor air quality – Inadequate air filter cleaning and service, particularly in your heating system, can allow toxic levels of carbon monoxide to enter your home, causing health emergencies. To improve indoor air quality, our technicians check the air circulation, thoroughly clean the HVAC unit, and replace the air filters as part of an HVAC preventive maintenance plan.
- Reduction in energy bills – According to the US Department of Energy, a well-maintained HVAC system can save your home up to 30% on energy costs. As a result, regular tune-ups can help you save money on your energy bills.
- Stay undercover in the warranty period – It’s important to understand that most HVAC makers require evidence of annual maintenance when submitting a warranty repair claim. Since some components that help your HVAC system work are fairly expensive, investing in regular maintenance to keep them covered under warranty can save you a significant amount if something goes wrong.
- Keep your home or office safer – If you’re away from home and your heat goes out during a cold spell, it can cause a chain reaction of frozen or burst piping systems, water damage, and other problems. In this case, the cost of repairs can be exorbitant. Preventive HVAC preservation also protects you and your family from carbon monoxide, a colorless, odorless gas whose effects can be fatal. A broken or failed heat exchanger is the most common reason for carbon monoxide leaks. A carbon monoxide test is usually included in an HVAC maintenance checkup to detect potential hazards. Our HVAC expert can also explain the advantages of installing a carbon monoxide detector.
- Minimizing carbon footprint – When your HVAC system runs efficiently, it consumes less fuel, which is better for the environment. Furthermore, as new techniques become available, Your HVAC contractor can also discuss the advantages of using a programmable thermostat or switching from oil heat to natural gas as steps you can take to reduce the environmental impact of your system.
- Minimizing recurrent breakdowns – Our technicians identify problems during regular servicing and fix them before they become complicated, reducing the frequency of breakdowns. Choose an HVAC preventive maintenance plan that guarantees to avoid breakdowns by offering 24X7 emergency maintenance services.